250g butter, softened
200g white sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
450g all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
Hard transparent candies
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Remove half and place on a piece of parchment paper covered in white flour, press into a disk and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Roll the dough until 5-8mm thick, then place in refrigerator for at least an hour (or over night).
- Take out the sheet, remove parchment paper cover and cut into shapes with any cookie cutter.
- Place cookies 2 cm apart on ungrea-sed sheets. Cut out center and remove this part (this will be the place where we add the candies afterwards).
- Crush candies in a plastic bag with a clean hammer. Place candies into cookie cutout.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees. Cool completely before decorating.
- Decorate your cookies anyway you like.